Monday, November 15, 2010

What have I learned while Building a business is suing Amway world wide with the dream, builders & Mike Popovich.


In 2002, while as an Army Lieutenant, I was first exposed to business opportunities "is suing Amway/Quixtar." Before to see the plan, I ever hear from both is suing Amway, Quixtar, concept network.

I was fortunate to work with a "success diamond" call Mike Popovich. Mike was a former army officer of when he is suing Amway.Maybe that is why I respected him, whose name was also good, fun, and friends.

Where sponsoring the line I was there with "World-wide dream" all that WWDB, based in Spokane, Washington.WWDB provided training and motivation for distributeurs is suing Amway in her organization.

Although trip is suing Amway me only a few years, I learned many valuable lessons from upline, Mike Popovich, with two other diamonds "dream World-wide." I wanted to share with you some lessons.

1. Writing objectives, if you want to achieve success in something, you must set goals you must state in writing the goals on paper, establish a date two when we want to achieve objectives.

2. Find Mentors, if you are trying to find specific targets, it behooves you to find someone who had already made what you're trying to. our goal is to learn from their mistakes, so you don't have to do the same mistake. You communicate with your mentors in his loud on others.

3. Readers, leader, one who is more successful in the world, or readers of food. The more you read, the more you learn. More importantly, to you and you will hang and determine who come back in five years.

4. That all great attainment requires work and guts. All day, you will miss a twice.How far the people who do great without 24-is the ability to and through original decision with you, even after initial applause was usés.

5. Consistency-if you have a little every day, in the days of composés. If you want 25 lbs lost in one year, all we need to do is lose about 1 per day.Order to achieve big success, we need cohérente.You may not be turned with start and expects something great to arrive.

6. Nothing accomplished/-to make him great, we need to develop a team; there is not one who "self-made."All men, success or not, had people will help them along the way.If you have a great goal, you must get other people to help you, so that you can use force every man at work as a team.

7. Success, I used to think of money and success égal. me had learned the success really "get you want life. ''Bénéficiant Early in your country; and Famous money out of your account or neither good or evil Is what you have seen and of money.

I can say that I have time is suing Amway and dream world-wide positively one might have old, I did not achieve the success you go Diamond, I did learn that it takes to become a successful entrepreneur and he is the greatest good, '' business education "I've ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment